Friday, December 5, 2014

Ice Prince: Rapper can't go a week without sex![WATCH]

Ice Prince hangs out with fans in Lagos
"If I am starving then it should be for 2 - 3 days," the rapper admitted to Pulse TV, Wednesday while hanging out with his fans in Lagos. 

Ice Prince Zamani can not stay a week without getting laid.
In a chat with Pulse TV at the Chocolate City headquaters in Lagos on Wednesday December 3, the rapper was asked how long he has ever gone without sex.
After thinking for about 5 seconds, Ice Prince reponded, "ask my assistance... he knows everything about me."
When his assistant, named I.B.B, finally found the words amid laughing so hard, he responded, "four times per week"
Which means, Ice Prince goes only THREE days in a week without sex! "If I am starving then it should be for 2 - 3 days," the rapper finally admitted to us.
For someone so talented and hardworking, it was a little difficult to agree with hims. He once told Pulse TV, "I work really hard... I spend most night hours in the studio making music  while I try to sleep during the day."
So if Ice is awake in the music studio all night long and has sex four times a week, does this mean he has sex in his work place - The Studio?
Can you have sex in your office?

No comments:

Post a Comment